Terms and Conditions
EVENT PURCHASING AGREEMENT
THIS PURCHASING AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is made by and between CRNA School Prep Academy. (“[COMPANY],” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”), a LLC located at 8584 Washington St. Set. 2119 Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023, and you, a person, organization or other entity (“You,” “Your,” “Purchaser,” “Buyer,” or “Holder”). Purchaser is in the business of providing reservations, tickets, memberships, certificates, admissions, and/or confirmations that allow Your attendance at, access to, or participation in, events, venues and other activities (each, an “Event”). Each ticket that You purchase is a limited license to attend a particular Event, and is subject to the additional terms and/or restrictions that may be set forth on that ticket. The parties, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
CRNA School Prep Academy LLC provides the following services:
- Displaying and listing Events as submitted by the Event organizer, promoter, producer, presenter, or manager (collectively “Organizer”)
- Accepting and processing Your on-line orders for tickets to the Event that You wish to attend.
- Providing You with a confirmation number for Your transaction. For some Events, the Organizer has authorized Us to accept and process Your payment for Your ticket purchase.
Pricing and Availability:
The Organizer, in its sole discretion, determines factors such as ticket pricing, availability, availability of individual refunds where an event has not been canceled, and seating locations. Tickets may be sold exclusively through Us or in combination with other inventories from companies not associated with Us. Conference location (Hampton Inn & Suites) exerts no control or authority over the Organizer, ticket prices, availability, seating locations, individual refunds, or any other companies which may be selling tickets to the Events listed on Our website.
Payment and Service Charges:
When you pay for tickets through CRNA School Prep Academy we accept several methods of payment, including but not limited to: PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and such other payment methods as are permitted by an Organizer. Any tickets purchased on Our website applications are subject to a per-ticket service charge and applicable sales tax, as shown prior to the time of Your ticket purchase, and, when You pay for Your tickets through CRNA School Prep Academy We charge a payment processing fee and, if applicable, a refund processing fee (such per-ticket service charge, payment processing and refund fees collectively, “Fees”).
You will be limited to one ticket per-individual. The Event listing will contain the maximum number of tickets available to each purchaser, and this number will be verified for each transaction. This policy is intended to discourage other purchasers from engaging in unfair trade practices. If We learn that You are purchasing more than the pre-determined number of tickets for an Event and engaging in practices that We, in Our sole discretion, determine to be unfair, We will terminate Your account and cancel Your ticket purchase without prior notice to You.
No Refunds or Exchanges for Event Restrictions or Lost or Stolen Tickets:
Before purchasing Your tickets, it is Your responsibility to carefully review all aspects of the Event, Event restrictions, if any (see the paragraph titled “Event Restrictions” for more information), dates, pricing, charges, and seat selection. This event is non-refundable. As specifically stated in the paragraph titled “Canceled or Rescheduled Events,” We will NOT issue any refunds or exchanges because You failed to review this information and We will not issue any refunds for any lost, stolen, destroyed, or damaged tickets, or as under any other circumstances except in the limited cases explicitly described in this Agreement. As previously stated, even if a refund is issued by CRNA School Prep Academy, Our Fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
If the Event offers electronic ticket delivery, You will be able to print Your tickets after Your order is processed. These tickets contain a unique barcode/QR code that corresponds to Your order and must be brought with You to the Event. Some Events will also have SMS ticketing which delivers your ticket via SMS message in the form a QR code that can be validated at the gate for entry. Other Events will allow You to be admitted directly. All of this information will be displayed on the Event listing, so please read and review the Event listing carefully.
You understand that You must bring printed tickets and/or the confirmation information with You to the Event. Additionally, while not all Events require identification, on some occasions, government-issued identification will be required by the Organizer. For this reason, We recommend that You bring a valid and current government-issued photo identification (“ID”) with You to the Event. When arriving at an Event, there will only be one entry per ticket. If there are multiple parties attempting to enter using the same ticket, only the first party that arrived with the ticket will be admitted.
Some Events listed on Our website may have certain restrictions. For example, some Events will only admit people over twenty-one (21) years of age or must have a certain affiliation, such as being a student at a particular educational institution. It is Your responsibility to determine if a particular Event restriction applies to You (and Your party, if applicable) and to fulfill all criteria in order to gain admittance. No refunds will be given if You are declined entry to an Event due to a restriction.
Cancelled or Rescheduled Events:
Occasionally, an Event is cancelled or postponed by the Organizer due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. In certain instances, We may also cancel an Event due to problems with the Organizer or the Event listing. If an Event is cancelled, We may post a notice of cancellation on Our Website under the Event listing promptly after We receive notice of the cancellation or otherwise attempt to notify You. If this happens, and if You have paid CRNA School Prep Academy directly for Your ticket, We will issue a refund as quickly as possible after We have notice of the cancellation. If You learn that an Event is cancelled, moved, or rescheduled, please contact Us at Our customer support address set forth below for information on receiving a refund. Please include Your name, the Event, and Your confirmation number.
Where you have paid for Your ticket through CRNA School Prep Academy, any refunds issued to You will be provided only after Our receipt of payment of the refunded amount from the Organizer. Any refund issued by CRNA School Prep Academy will be applied to the credit or debit card or other payment account You used to purchase Your ticket; CRNA School Prep Academy shall not be responsible if you fail to receive Your refund because your account information on file with CRNA School Prep Academy is no longer valid or up-to-date. Any refunds of CRNA School Prep Academy’s Fees will not be included in a refund from Us.
Tickets purchased by You may not be transferred to other parties. If you are purchasing tickets for Yourself and on behalf of other parties, You, as the primary ticket holder, may not resell or transfer these tickets to the other parties. When arriving at an event, there will only be one entry provided per ticket. If there are multiple parties attempting to enter using the same ticket, only the first party that arrived with the ticket will be admitted. It is Your sole responsibility to comply with any applicable federal, state, or local laws that relate to the resale, transfer, or other disposition of tickets. You are solely responsible, as well, for ensuring that any transferees of Your tickets are eligible to attend the Event and comply with any applicable restrictions for the Event (e.g., age restrictions). Neither this Agreement nor the TOS is intended to create any third-party beneficiary rights for transferees of tickets. For tickets for Events sold by CRNA School Prep Academy tickets purchased from any party other than CRNA School Prep Academy carry a great risk of being fraudulent.
Limitation of Liability:
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the Event, or to enter for any purpose the Location, or any area requiring special authorization, credentials, or permission to enter (“Restricted Area”), I represent for myself, my personal representatives, heirs, assigns, and next of kin:
- I am an adult age 18 years or older registering myself as a participant in this event in; or I am the parent/legal guardian acting on behalf of and registering a minor age 17 years or younger who wishes to participate in this event and that I have the legal authority to act and consent on his/her behalf.
- I assume all responsibility for any and all damages to or the theft of personal property, or any bodily injury (including death) that may occur to me (or the minor) and further I assume responsibility for property damage and bodily injury (including death) that I (or the minor) may cause to others, in each case arising or resulting from, incident from, incident to, or as a consequence of, participation in this event.
- I, for myself (and the minor) and my (and the minor’s) heirs, executors, and administrators, release, indemnify, hold harmless from, and waive all claims, damages, and rights of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, foreseen or unforeseen, arising or resulting from, incident to or as a consequence of participation in this event, the cities and towns around the event, and/or the event’s sponsors, vendors, and volunteers, including but not limited to the Event Host, its affiliates, predecessors, successors and assigns, event venues, and the respective trustees, directors, managers, members, shareholders, employees, representatives and agents of any and all of the foregoing. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING IN ANY WAY, I INTEND THIS TO BE A GENERAL WAIVER OF ANY AND ALL CLAIMS WHICH ARE IN ANY WAY RELATED TO PARTICIPATION IN THIS EVENT.
- I understand that participating in this event it is a hazardous activity and I attest and certify that I am physically capable and properly trained to participate in this event. I also attest and certify that any minor on whose behalf I am acting is physically capable, properly trained, and mature enough to participate in this community event. I understand that the Event will not provide supervision of or otherwise monitor minors participating in this event.
- I understand that I am not obligated to perform nor participate in any activity that I do not wish to do, and that it is my right to refuse such participation at any time during the Event.
- I acknowledge that the Event Host shall have no duty, obligation or liability arising out of the provision of, or failure to provide, medical treatment.
- I acknowledge that I (and the minor) have reviewed and fully understand and agree to abide by all of the rules, guidelines, and requests that are requested by the Event.
- I grant full permission to CRNA School Prep Academy to use my (and the minor’s) name, voice, and/or likeness in any medium, including broadcasts, telecasts, advertising promotions, in-house publications, photographs, videos or other accounts of this event.
- I understand that all donations, registrations or tickets processed are nonrefundable and nontransferable even if I (or the minor) don’t participate in this event or if the event is cancelled.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE THOROUGHLY READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY. BY SIGNING UP FOR THE EVENT AND AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, I AM WAIVING ANY RIGHT I OR MY SUCCESSORS MIGHT HAVE TO BRING A LEGAL ACTION OR ASSERT A CLAIM AGAINST THE EVENT HOST, ITS RESPECTIVE REPRESENTATIVES, EXECUTORS, AND/OR ASSIGNS.
We are committed to keeping e-mail addresses confidential; we will not sell, rent or lease our mailing lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individuals or companies, without your permission. When filling out any form or completing any transaction on the CRNA School Prep Academy website, you may be added to our database and our clients database for future communication, or for statistical purposes. If you specify that you do not wish to be contacted, your preference will be noted in our database and your contact data will not be used, except for statistical purposes.
Organizers reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with the Organizers rules, including any requirement that persons not record or transmit any picture or reproduction of the Event. You and Your belongings may be searched on entry to an Event. Breach of terms or rules will terminate Your license to attend the Event without refund. A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the ticket’s face amount. A ticket is not redeemable for cash.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to COVID-19
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that myself or my child(ren) may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by visiting [BUSINESS NAME] (“Business”) and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Business may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Business employees, agents, independent contractors, affiliates, successors and assigns (Collectively the “Released Parties.”)
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself or my child(ren) (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at the Business (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Business, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Business, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after visiting the Business. I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, claims, lawsuits, judgments, losses, and/or liabilities (including attorney fees) arising either directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the Released Parties due to bodily injury, death, loss of use, monetary loss, or any other injury from or related to my use of the Business, tools, equipment, or materials, whether caused by the negligence of the Released Partes or otherwise specifically related to COVID-19
By signing below I acknowledge and represent that I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed, including without limitation the Release of Liability and Indemnification requirements contained in this document; I am sufficiently informed about the risks involved in visiting the business to decide whether to sign this document; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this document for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same. I agree that this Waiver of Liability shall be governed by and construed in accordance with South Carolina law, and that if any of the provisions hereof are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Waiver of Liability as a whole. This waiver remains in effect until the State of South Carolina lifts all COVID-19 related mandates.
CRNA School Prep Academy (”Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.crnaschoolprep.academy (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party including our affiliates and subsidiaries; or
- any third party, including through any content or advertising that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
This site and some content contained herein may provide links and/or information about products which may be purchased through Amazon. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This site also participates in other affiliate programs where CRNA School Prep Academy receives a fee for affiliate products purchased through this site and our affiliate links.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (”personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as social media handles, and IP addresses ; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons,and other tracking technologies such as Facebook Pixels, Google Analytics and Pinterest ‘Pin It’ buttons, and social media share features..
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and/or advertisers and affiliates
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our email list, downloading materials, posting material, or requesting further information about services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Information provided when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Information used to book appointments or services
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Advertise our services/products and/or content
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and/or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. You can find that information here:
Tracking privacy policies
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=us
Pinterest – https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
OPT-OUT – How you can STOP TRACKING and Find out more about Third Party Tracking
We also may use the above mentioned technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We respect your decision if you want to opt-out of tracking for this website. If you choose to opt-out some features of this site, or future features of this site may not work properly. You may not be able to share content from this site to social media sites etc. If you would like to Opt-Out of tracking or just want more information about how to do that please use these resources.
- Activate DO NOT TRACK on Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Activate DO NOT TRACK on Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416?locale=en_US
Activate DO NOT TRACK on IOS Devices https://www.cultofmac.com/256690/enable-do-not-track-block-cookies-for-better-mobile-safari-privacy-ios-tips/
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive and social features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users , and information that does not identify any individual, in compliance with this policy and without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of CRNA School Prep Academy’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CRNA School Prep Academy about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as using our social share features.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CRNA School Prep Academy, our customers, or others.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We are not responsible for the loss or breach of any of the third party sites we use to provide you with content or services. Any payment transactions made are through the following third -party provider(s) PayPal and Stripe.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Last modified: 04.06.2020
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you may not access or use the Website.
Hey There. Things on this site may be shared through affiliate links where the site owner receives some money if the item is purchased. This site shares things that we believe in and support.
There may be items on this site that are shared as part of a sponsorship agreement. If that is the case you will know that it is a sponsored post because #Ad.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- We provide social media features, such as share to facebook, pin it now, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
Hey we like that you like the stuff on our site. So if you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
Intellectual Property Rights to Your Materials
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you supply to CRNA School Prep Academy. You retain copyright and any other rights you may rightfully hold in any content that you submit through the Site or Service. Content you submit to CRNA School Prep Academy remains yours to the extent that you have any legal claims therein. You agree to hold CRNA School Prep Academy harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, and expenses arising out of any potential or actual copyright or trademark misappropriation or infringement claimed against you. By posting material on the Site, you grant us a worldwide, nonexclusive, irrevocable license to use the material for promotional, business development, and marketing purposes.
You consent to recordings being made of calls or webinars provided as part of the Service. You consent to your name, words, voice, and likeness being used by CRNA School Prep Academy for promotional, business development, and marketing purposes, without compensation to you. We will make reasonable effort to secure your written permission before using and distributing recordings, print materials, audio, or visual representations that refer to you.
Copyright and Trademark
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are intellectual property of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
Material you Submit to the Site
You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any artwork, photos, or other materials (collectively “Materials”) protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, and the burden of determining that any Materials are not so protected rests entirely with you. You shall be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. For all Materials submitted by you to the Site, you automatically represent or warrant that you have the authority to use and distribute the Materials, and that the use or display of the Materials will not violate any laws, rules, regulations, or rights of third parties.
As a feature of the Service, CRNA School Prep Academy may provide access to a community or social media platforms in conjunction with the Service. CRNA School Prep Academy is not required to provide a community platform, and has complete discretion with regards to the platform, and the nature of the interaction, dependent on the Service.
You agree that your use of these community and social media platforms is a privilege and CRNA School Prep Academy may limit or deny access to these platforms for misconduct that includes but is not limited to being inappropriate, rude, violent, or threatening. CRNA School Prep Academy will make reasonable efforts to provide notice to you with regards to inappropriate or unapproved content that you have placed within the voluntarily provided community and social media platform. CRNA School Prep Academy is not required to provide notice, and reserves all rights to take immediate and appropriate action to protect the CRNA School Prep Academy’s brand and image integrity.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses, or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Ohio in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by CRNA School Prep Academy.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must list the nature of the infringement and relevant screenshots.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com
Last Modified: 05.27.2020
If you like our website terms please don’t steal it. Contact Emily D. Baker, Esq at www.EmilyDBaker.com to get yours.