CRNA School Prep Academy Fall 2021 Fall Conference Sponsorship Opportunity:
When: October 23 & 24 2021
Where: Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Downtown Riverplace 864.263.4800 | 250 Riverplace, Greenville, SC 29601
About this sponsorship: This sponsorship opportunity will offer a number of benefits including, but not limited to, speaking to your ideal audience, visibility, brand awareness & trust, connection to a growing and thriving community and much more!
Top 5 Sponsor Benefits:
Support our mission.
CSPA believes mentorship plays a pivotal role in fostering success both emotionally and academically. This leads to higher performance, less stress, and higher career satisfaction. By supporting this mission you will play a key role in the domino effect. These future CRNA’s will feel inclined to also pay it forward someday and continue the legacy of mentorship for fellow aspiring students.
Speak to your audience.
Know exactly who you are reaching, ICU nurses whose mission is to become a CRNA. Know exactly who you are speaking to. This allows you to convey a powerful and relatable message about who your company is how you can serve.
Brand awareness and trust.
CSPA has built lasting relationships with its community. One that exudes trust and loyalty. Your support will display these qualities to our community building your own trust and loyal relationship.
Connect to a growing and thriving community.
CSPA has a thriving community on social media. With a reach of over 13 thousand nurses interested in becoming a CRNA and over 800 CSPA members, you can be certain you will make the right connections. Our network is flourishing and growing by the hundreds every single week. By supporting CSPA you will continuously make new connections within this community.
CSPA mentors nurses from all across the country. By becoming a sponsor your company’s visibility will be nationwide. CSPA is also making strides to gain the trust and involvement of the nurse anesthesia community. By supporting CSPA your brand will be front and center in the face of community leaders.
Sponsorship Package Levels:
Bronze: 10 are available
- Program name and/or Company listed on our event brochure provided to attendees of the conference
- Sponsor logo on our event website (no active links)
Silver: 5 are available
- All perks included in Bronze package, plus…
- Business brochure/flyer included with our welcome packet
- Complimentary event Pass (1)
Gold: (4) of 5 are available (updated July 1st)
- All perks included in Silver & Bronze package, plus…
- Company description/bio and contact information on the event website
- Complimentary vendor table
- The first 5 programs will get a 10-minute speaking opportunity
Platinum: 2 are available
- All perks included in Gold package, plus…
- Clickable links on logo
- Logo featured on our conference marketing & promotional material (emails, podcast, Facebook community, picture ads)
- Complimentary event Passes (2)